Skip to content
Documents we notarize:
If you need it notarized or commissioned, Notary Today can help! Some of the documents we service most frequently include:
- Statutory Declarations and Affidavits
- Sworn Statement for Family Gift of a Vehicle (ownership transfer)
- Application for entry into Canada for extended family members (IMM 0006)
- Certified or Notarized True Copies (be sure to bring the original document!)
- Request letter to register a vehicle in a company’s name (RIN)
- Out of Province Real Estate Closing Documents
- Florida and other USA Real Estate and Timeshare Documents
- Doctor, Lawyer, Pharmacist and other professional licensing applications
- Proof of Life Forms to receive Foreign Pension
- Estate Settlement Forms
- Bank Documents and early RRSP withdrawal forms
- Powers of Attorney, Wills, and Separation Agreements
- Child Travel Consent Letters
- Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
- And much more!
If you’d like to know if your document can be notarized, or would just like more information, please contact us
Need your document prepared? While we do not provide legal advice, we can help prepare and notarize the following documents at the following rates:
- RIN letter to register vehicle in company name ($59.99)
- Invitation Letter for Visa Applications ($79.99)
- Child Travel Consent Letters ($79.99)
- OSAP Affidavits ($79.99)
- General Affidavits ($79.99)
Prices include the cost of notarization. Tax not included.
Mobile Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths Services:
Are you or a loved one unable to leave your residence, but require the services of a notary or commissioner? Or would you merely prefer the convenience of not having to leave your home or office?
Starting at $100, we can visit you or your loved one and notarize their documents. Prices will be determined by the proximity to one of our offices and the number of notarizations required. Areas served include Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, the Niagara Region, Milton and all nearby areas.
If you’d like us to come to you, please fill out the form below or give us a call at 289-933-1294.
*Notary Today does not provide legal advice.
Mobile Appointment Request