Skip to content
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We offer fast, award-winning notary public and commissioner of oath services at an affordable rate.
- Easy booking – you can book an appointment in 20 seconds using our booking platform or you can simply give us a call at 289-933-1294.
- We’re professional – have your documents notarized correctly with an experienced professional from Notary Today. Notarizing and commissioning isn’t rocket science, but we’ve had clients come to us for help after someone else’s blunders. Avoid the headache by having it done right the first time.
- Convenience! Same-day service, free parking and daily weekday hours.
- Communication – we always try to answer the phone but if we can’t, we promise to respond to your voicemail or email in a timely fashion.
- We take COVID-19 measures very seriously – visit us in one of our regularly cleaned offices. Hand sanitizer provided to every client.
- Extra services. Need your document printed? Need copies or a scanned PDF of your document? Need an affidavit or a RIN letter drafted? We can help.
- We want your business and we won’t be beaten – if you find a lower advertised rate for the same service in town, we’ll match and beat it by 10%.
- Mobile notary services – for a little extra, we can come to you! Are you or a loved one unable to leave your residence? Or would you merely prefer the convenience of not having to leave your home or office? We can help.
WHAT IS A NOTARY?
In Ontario, a notary public is a person certified to witness signatures, administer oaths, sign affidavits and
certify documents to be true copies of the original. They have all the powers of a commissioner of oaths and
then some! To apply for a notary appointment in Ontario, you must be a registered Ontario lawyer